Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education.
They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT and are approved by the board of trustees.
The following policies are available on our Academy Trust website:
- Acceptable use of Mobile Phones policy (Students)
- Alcohol and other substance misuse policy
- CCTV policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Employee Code of Conduct
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Freedom of Information policy
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Information and Records Retention Policy
- Information Security Policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Lettings Policy
- Online Saftey Policy
- Policy position Statement for the teaching of RSE
- Procurement and Contract policy
- Relationships education policy
- Reserves policy
- Social Media policy
- Staff Expenses policy
- Staff Mental Health and Wellbeing policy
- Whisteblowing policy
(other policies may be available on the Trust website which are not listed above)
All trust-wide policies followed by our academy can be found on the trust website by clicking here.
To request paper copies of any of the information on our website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions please contact the main office on 0121 464 2102 and they will assist you.