What is the Pupil Premium?
The pupil premium is additional funding that schools in England receive to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Pupil premium is allocated for children who receive free school meals (FSM) and is intended to help close the gap in attainment between FSM and non-FSM Students, as well as supporting the social and emotional well-being of our children.
Pupil premium spending
We plan to spend the pupil premium on the following:
- Having enhanced support staff – Inclusion Team and Pastoral Lead
- Increased hours for TAs to carry out intervention groups
- Targeted intervention groups
- After-school tuition and homework clubs
- Curriculum enrichment opportunities
- Music tuition to raise aspiration
- Curriculum resources to support learning